Thursday, March 14, 2013

Confessions of a Paci Mama!




Why was I up at 3 o'clock this morning you ask?! Because my two year old couldn't find her paci in her bed, and when she wakes up at night (which is at least 3-4 times per week) she refuses to lay back down in her bed. No amount of rocking, singing, back patting etc. can convince her that she needs to go back to sleep in her bed! She has to lay with Mommy!

What have I done?! Someone anyone help! I am officially soliciting free advice from all you other mommy's of paci lovin babies!

Would she stop waking up if she did not have the paci?

How in the world do I even begin to get rid of it?

So far we have broken her of it during the day time. The only time she takes it is at nap time and bed time.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment