Monday, January 7, 2013

BIG BIG Brewer news!

Its official! We are happy to announce that we will be adding to our family sometime hopefully before the end of September! We have accepted the referral of a precious 2 year old boy from the Congo! Unfortunately that's really all of the details we can give right now, but we hope to be able to share more soon! Now its on to LOTS and LOTS of paperwork, and raising the money to bring him home! Please pray that God would provide the necessary funds and in a timely manner. Because our son is already identified the process will go quite a bit faster than a typical international adoption! We are so excited about Gods plans for our little family and cannot wait to share more!

For years Kelly and I have known that adoption would be a part of our family. As we have rejoiced in our news over the last few days we are reminded that without God's love we would all be orphans! It is so amazing that God has promised us that he will not leave us as orphans:

18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. 21Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

We are so thankful that Christ has not left us as orphans and that he has promised to someday return! We cannot wait for the day when we are again united with him!

Thank you for all of your prayers and support as we begin the wait and work of bringing home our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment