Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Great Transformation

Over the past year the Brewer Fam has had a lot of changes! Moving, getting going on our adoption, fundraising and on and on!

One of the most exciting changes has been in mine and Kelly's health.

For a long time I have struggled with my weight, and many health issues that accompanied that!

Kelly has only struggled with his for the past few years (that's what you get when you work a desk job!)

We decided enough was enough! How can we be healthy active parents to FOUR kiddos if we are unhappy, unhealthy and always tired?!

My journey officially began December 6, 2012. Here are my before and after pics!

 
Most days I almost don't recognize myself! and I feel soooo much better!
 
Kelly only began his journey about a month ago:
 
Already he has lost not only pounds but inches! He has soooo much more energy and not near the appetite that he used to have!
 
Kelly is using something called Plexus Slim. We have been really impressed with this product! Its all natural and works together to reduce appetite and boost energy. I am so excited to watch Kelly continue to loose weight and be more healthy!
 
I do want to make sure there is no confusion, unfortunately I missed out on the plexus opportunity for weight loss, I did not know about it at the time that I made the much more drastic decision to have surgery. Had I known I would definitely have tried Plexus! I have seen so many people have success with this product! I will be using it for the energy boost and multivitamin as there is not another one that compares to theirs!
 
I will definitely be posting more pictures of Kelly as he continues his journey! If you want to hear more about plexus let me know!

1 comment: