Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Officially Brewers

As you may have seen Hank and Liam are officially Brewers! We are counting down the weeks when we can go get them! Even though we don't exactly know when that will be yet! Now that we have cleared the first steps of court in the Congo we are in the mandatory 30 day wait for our adoption to become official! Please pray for this to pass quickly and smoothly and for peace as we wait! Lots harder said than done!

We are busy laying out things to pack our bags and preparing for our final garage sale! Our last garage sale raised over $2000.00 and was a massive success! THANK YOU!

If you can contribute again we would be happy to accept your donations. We will even come help you clean out your closets! Let us know and we would be happy to come pick up things from you as well!

Also, as we are preparing our bags we are accepting much needed donations for the boys orphanage:

diapers
formula
clothes
shoes
wipes

If you have any of these items you would like to donate please let us know. We will be taking two additional bags with us for the orphanages!


We are so close to having these boys home and could not have done any of it without you!

3 comments:

  1. What joy to know they are yours! Excited! Hope we can catch up and I can ask you about your tv raffle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ashley, sorry I've emailed you a few times. I would love to chat and be more than happy to tell you about the TV raffle! Would you like to chat soon? My cell is 469-951-5693

      Delete
  2. Hey there, My name is Amber and I have a bunch of crocs I'd love to send you!!!!!!!! I have soooo much stuff to bring to Kin with me and am using medwish so I have an excess!! If you are interested in taking some crocs off my hands my email is dulces990@hotmail.com and my blog is thecalltocongo2012.com. Congratulations on your boys!!! I am adopting a 5 year old little girl and am almost 3 months into the investigation. Ready to GO.

    ReplyDelete